Top Local Places

The English International College

Urb. Ricmar, Crtr. de Cádiz - Málaga Km. 189,5(A7), Marbella, Spain



This is the official Facebook page for the English International College Marbella. To receive news and up-to-date information about school activities and events, please click the Like button in the top right hand corner. Thank you. The English International College in Marbella, Spain, is a school that offers The English National Curriculum in an international context to more than 500 boys and girls of many nationalities aged three to eighteen years.

Students sit IGCSE and GCSE examinations in Year 11 and those who qualify to enter the Sixth Form study for AS levels and A2 (A) level examinations in preparation for university entrance at 18.

Although the predominant language is English, being the first language of 80% of our students, the remaining 20% presents us with a most valuable diversity of cultures and nationalities.


Photos from The English International College's post

Over the Christmas holiday period, students from 8EM had to design and create their own masks as part of their drama studies looking at the style of surrealism and abstract theatre. As part of their final end of unit assessment performance, students will be using these masks to convey a story and dream sequence by focusing on mime and movement. There were some fantastic efforts from the class with some extremely imaginative and creative designs. Mrs Clarke

Photos from The English International College's post

Photos from The English International College's post

In early December, the house captains from Year 9 (Mia Pierre, Jessica Barnes, Blanca Martinez-Echevarria, India Antunez) went to Club de Padel in San Pedro to present a cheque to the value of 500 Euros to Javier Merida’s charity Padel Adaptado. This is the money raised from the combined efforts of our students during our school triathlon in October. The money will be invested in new equipment and some of it towards buying a sports wheelchair. We look forward to more visits in the future to see how the money has been spent. My sincerest thanks to all EIC students and parents for making this possible. Mr T

Photos from The English International College's post

Attention all secondary students! Next Week is Presentation and Equipment Week. Your teachers will not be lending you forgotten equipment and will be rejecting all work which is poorly presented. Make sure you buy any missing stationery items this weekend and practise your presentation skills. You have been warned!


NEAR The English International College