Top Local Places

Filterway

3067 New street. Oceanside NY, New York, United States
Retail and consumer merchandise
advertisement

Description

ad

Through our commitment, our customers can be assured that their future filter requirements will be fully met with state of the art solutions.

Opening Hours

Monday
08:00 - 18:00
Tuesday
08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday
08:00 - 18:00
Thursday
08:00 - 18:00
Friday
08:00 - 18:00

RECENT FACEBOOK POSTS

facebook.com

How Water Works

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/h2o.htm

facebook.com

Timeline Photos

What should I drink in hot weather? Water is the best drink for hot weather. It contains salts and minerals that we lose with sweat. You can add lemon, orange or grapefruit in the water. It would be much better juice, in which is often added sugar or sugar substitutes. #filterway #purehome #health #heat #water

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

Antarctic ice contains 70% of the Earth's fresh water. #filterway #purehome #freshwater #Antarctic #Ice

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

It is very dangerous to use non-purified water for hair washing, because it contains a lot of harmful impurities. One of the most dangerous contaminants is chlorine, which is used for water purification in water treatment plants. Chlorine markedly worsens the condition of the hair, they become dry and brittle, dandruff is also chlorine result. That's why using of shower filter - is the best way to keep your hair healthy. #filterway #purehome #haircare #health #cleanwater

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

The cause of 80 to 90% of all aquarium fishes diseases is a physical stress. The most common source of stress is the contaminated water. Filtered water is the basis of the aquarium and the key to a healthy and flourishing aquatic ecosystem. In short, a good filtration system will create happy aquarium. #filterway #purehome #fishes #aquarium

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

The most clean river in the United States is Tahoe River in Nevada. #filterway #purehome #tahoe #bestfilters

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

The most expensive water bottle in the world Rcproduct company released the most expensive bottle of water in the world - Aurum 79 - its cost is $ 900 000! Aurum 79 Water was released in only 3 copies. It poured in 0.5 lit. bottles, which are made of of crystal and covered with 24-carat gold. Each bottle is decorated with 113 white diamonds, which is laid out number 79. #filterway #purehome #bestfilters #luxurywater #goldwater

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

Hot water placed in the refrigerator freezes faster than cold. Scientists did not succeed to solve this riddle. Interesting fact: hot water more effectively extinguishes the fires than the cold. #filterway #purehome #bestfilters #water

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Timeline Photos

Water is one of the most basic human needs. Without food man can live 3 month, but without water man can survive only 2-3 days. #filterway #purehome #bestfilters

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Which lake is the deepest and the cleanest in USA?

https://filterway.com/2016/07/27/which-lake-is-the-deepest-and-the-cleanest-in-usa/

facebook.com

Timeline Photos

How does the water flows to us? In the USA 80% of the water pipes are made of copper, and the remaining 20% are made of plastic. That allows the water not to become contaminated on the way from the reservoir to the tap. However, the quality of water in reservoirs is not always high enough.#Filterway #PureHome #WaterinUSA

Timeline Photos
facebook.com

Why Would I Use a pH Balancing Filter?

https://filterway.com/2016/07/22/why-would-i-use-a-ph-balancing-filter/

facebook.com