Top Local Places

Ducati

Via Cavalieri Ducati 3, Borgo Panigale, Italy
Motorcycle Manufacturer
advertisement

Description

ad

Official Facebook page of Ducati Motor, Borgo Panigale, Italy. Authentic Italian Performance.   http://www.ducati.com   Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ducatimotor  Youtube: http://youtube.com/ducatimotorholding Ducati is motorcycles. Ducati produces racing-inspired motorcycles with unique engine features, innovative designs, advanced engineering and overall technical excellence.

RECENT FACEBOOK POSTS

facebook.com

In case you missed any of the pictures of our 25 Years of Monster timeline, you can find them all in this dedicated photo album. Enjoy! #WeLoveMonster #Monster25

facebook.com

Rain or not, here we come! The DRE Safety Academy will start this weekend at the Automotive Safety Centre in Vairano. Choose the bike that suits you best and improve your safe road riding skills. Find out more and discover the next DRE Safety Academy events: dre.ducati.it/safety/en/

facebook.com

British Superbike Race 2 at Donington Park: Shane Byrne (Panigale R - Be Wiser Ducati) finishes 5th, Glenn Irwin (Panigale R - Be Wiser Ducati) is 6th and Taylor Mackenzie (Panigale R - Moto Rapido Ducati) 16th. #forzaducati #DoningtonBSB

facebook.com

The lines of the SuperSport create dynamic shapes, visually compact and light. Perfect for everyday road riding but without ever compromising its sporting spirit. Discover it: www.ducati.com/ww/en/bikes/supersport/supersport

facebook.com

British Superbike first round at Donington Park: Shane Byrne (Panigale R - Be Wiser Ducati) finishes second in Race 1, Glenn Irwin (Panigale R - Be Wiser Ducati) is 6th and Taylor Mackenzie (Panigale R - Moto Rapido Ducati) 15th. Race 2 scheduled for tomorrow.

facebook.com

And here we are with the new Monster 821 (2018), a bike that celebrates this incredible 25 years legacy, embodying the essence of the true Ducati naked sport with its colour and its sporty performance. #Monster25 #WeLoveMonster This was the last entry of our 25 Years of Monster timeline but the celebration will continue at World Ducati Week 2018. Thank you for staying with us and see you in Misano!

facebook.com

Discover the DRE Enduro Academy, the first DRE course dedicated to off-road riding. Over 92% of the roads of the world are unmade. Want to continue riding on just the other 8%? Find out more: dre.ducati.it/enduro/en/

facebook.com

Thanks to cutting-edge design, the Hypermotard is distinguished by breathtaking aesthetics and an implementation oriented towards maximum fun. Discover it: www.ducati.com/ww/en/bikes/hypermotard/hypermotard

facebook.com

Sporty, essential and fun. In 2017 Ducati launched the Monster 797, the perfect entry point to the Ducati world. In this picture the Plus version, equipped to improve riding comfort even more. #Monster25 #WeLoveMonster

facebook.com

March 30th: happy birthday, Mr. Troy Bayliss ! #ducatipeople #forzaducati

facebook.com

If you wish to be the leader of the track, this outfit is made for you: the Ducati Corse K1 suit in kangaroo leather perfectly couples with the Ducati Corse Speed helmet and the C3 gloves and boots. Visit your local Ducati dealer and discover the Apparel Collection 2018: bit.ly/ducatidealers

facebook.com

The Monster Parade saw 517 Monsters all together on the Paul Ricard circuit for the Monster's 25th Birthday. A new world record is set! Thank you all for coming, let us know in the comments if you were there with us. Next stop: Misano World Circuit for World Ducati Week 2018. See you there!

facebook.com

Recommended Before and After transformation