Welcome to the official U.S. Army Fort Huachuca page on Facebook, a place to connect, share and get the latest news. For more information visit our official website, www.army.mil/huachuca. While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
RECENT FACEBOOK POSTSfacebook.com
Wild, Wild West the Huachuca way. Fort Huachuca law enforcement got their cowboy on Mongolian style last night when they rounded up about 20 wandering yaks who decided to make a break from their home near Huachuca City.
You can watch the academies slug it out on the gridiron tomorrow. Then bring your Hooah fever to Bujalski Field 2 p.m., Nov. 17 when our Soldiers face off against the Airmen from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. #GoArmyBeatAirForce
Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic took training out of the classroom when they participated in ALICE active shooter training Oct. 30. ALICE, an acronym which stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter and Evacuate, is hands-on, engagement-style training which teaches proactive strategies to increase survivability during an active killer situation.
3-9 November 2017 Range Closures Fri 3 Nov: B, C, D, L, N, U, U1, W, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Sat 4 Nov: M, U, U1, W, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Sun 5 Nov: B, C, D, U, U1, W, V, Z, V1, T1, T2, T3 Mon 6 Nov: B, C, D, U, U1, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Tues 7 Nov: B, C, D, U, U1, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Wed 8 Nov: B, C, D, U, U1, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Thurs 9 Nov: U, U1, V, Z, T1, T2, T3 Range closures are subject to daily change. For information call Range Operations at 520.533.1014 or the MP Desk Sergeant at 520.533.3000.
The Fort Huachuca Select Honor Guard will conduct a cannon salute practice 6-7 a.m., tomorrow (Friday).
Eat too much Halloween Candy? Barnes Field House has a fitness class for that. #HuachucaWellnessWednesday
Wow! There definitely some creative folks at the Dental Clinic.
Veterans can enjoy these special offers at local Exchange facilities Nov. 11.
The Military Affairs Committee of the Sierra Vista Area Chamber of Commerce hosted the Bring a Vet to Lunch today at the Thunder Mountain Activity Center. Uniformed personnel and community members joined in honoring local Veterans from a variety of services and conflicts.
Our team of Army culinary specialists invite you to the Thunderbird Dining-Facility 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Nov. 9 for a Land-n-Seafood lunch in honor of our Veterans. Meal cost is $5.55 and it's open to the public.