Castlepark Marina, awarded the Four Gold Anchor award by The Yacht Harbour Association, is a full service marina located on the picturesque Bandon River. Castlepark Marina is a stunning location based on the southern shore of the Bandon Estuary.
- We are a full service 130 berth marina catering for
vessels from the smallest to 50 metres, with deep
water at all times for larger vessels.
- Castlepark is the perfect base for cruising the
South West coast of Ireland
- Traditional Irish pub on site
- Kinsale’s only sandy beach & James Fort is a two
- Customs on site for vessels that need to be
cleared arriving from outside the EU.
- Complimentary on the hour ferry to the town pier,
returning on the half hour.
- Al fresco dining available on Marina, Friday &
Saturday evenings, weather permitting.
- No rafting.
- 3 Phase power for larger vessels.
- Only marina fuel in Kinsale with preferential rates
for berth holders and visitors.
- Laundry, showers and toilets
- Free WiFi
- Free recycling and waste disposal
- Free Water
- Marine Diesel
- Bikes for hire
- Kayaks for hire
- Maps of Kinsale available from the marina office.
RECENT FACEBOOK POSTSfacebook.com
Ed Dubois designed superyacht "Drumbeat" at Castlepark marina. En route to Iceland for some soccer training !!!
Castlepark Marina's cover photo
Heading to Baltimore after a short stay at castlepark. The crew wished they could have stayed a little longer but maybe they'll be back!
Stunning perini navi ice class superyacht at castlepark. Hopefully many more this year for unrivalled hospitality!
Beautiful morning at castlepark marina. Spring has arrived.
🌍 We've reached 200 followers on Twitter! Come and say hello!
Imoa60 at castlepark marina. Looks in decent condition considering she was adrift in the Atlantic for 4 weeks since singlehanded injured skipper was airlifted off her.
Brian Carlin - Photography and Video
Making the most of the good weather. Great evening at the marina supper club.
Hardy’s flagship 62nd visit to Castlepark. We warmly welcome all repeat visitors!
From water activities and fine food to colourful and winding streets topped off with lots of live music there is plenty to do this weekend! #Kinsale
PICTURES BY OTHER USERS ON INSTAGRAM
#sky #Ireland #Spring #blue #river #green #tower #tourism #tree #scenery #wild #sun